Latest V8TV Video Feed
V8TV 10th Anniversary Cruise - In & Drive In Movie Party Presented by HTP America, Inc!
Skyview Drive-In Theater in Belleville, IL - Thursday, August 27, 2015
Gates Open at 6:00 PM - Limited to first 400 cars!
V8TV has been on the air for 10 years, and on August 27, 2015, we're celebrating with a special event consisting of a Cruise-In car show, a Special Episode of V8TV, and a screening of Smokey & The Bandit on the big screen of the Skyview Drive-In in Belleville, IL! ** RAIN DATE - Thursday, September 3 at 6:00 PM.
Click READ MORE to order your tickets!
Disc brakes were not available back in 1962, so we’re retrofitting these onto the Buick with the help of some brackets from Scarebird Mechanical, and the remaining parts from RockAuto.com. Scarebird makes rake brackets to converts lots of ‘60s cars to disc brakes using factory components, and RockAuto is a great online parts resource. Click Read More for details and the video!
And, if you like the ZR9 Camaro, text the number 5 to (203)318-9220 and cast your vote for the Pro-Builder's Shootout!
Photos by McGaffin Digital Photo
The 2015 Goodguys PPG Nationals in Columbus is home to some fantastic Muscle Car and Street Machine action, including the crownging of the Street Machine Of The Year Award. (SMOTY) This year, the competition was amazing as a tremendous variety of modified Muscle Cars competed for the title. However, one of the coolest aspects of the competition is that each SMOTY contender needs to be a real car... meaning that it needs not only to run and drive, but it is thrashed on the autocross course! In this gallery shot by McGaffin Digital Photo, you'll see these high-dollar rides in motion as they are beat up on the course.
The 1968 Pontiac GTO is a great looking car, and this one came to the V8 Speed & Resto Shop after the restoration metalwork had been completed. The V8 crew jumped on the car to complete the bodywork and paint process. Follow along to see the progress!
Sign In Here!
V8 Radio Podcast
V8TV On Facebook
Car Events Calendar
Latest Forum Posts
- Random Fantasy Mancave / Shop Photo Thread
- [attachment] I...
- 46 years ago, today
- I was 8. I remember my parents waking me up from a...
- I have owned it for 28 years,I got it with the...
- Very cool car. How long have you owned it?
- Yes it is blue top,exterior and blue interior.It...
Latest V8TV Tweets
- Hydratech Brake Booster: A Cure for Poor Muscle and Classic Car Brakes
- Tips For Tuning Your Holley Carburetor Video
- Low-Buck Scarebird Disc Brake Conversion on a 1962 Buick Electra
- Coverage From The 2015 Car Craft Summer Nationals in V8TV Forum
- Action Shots From The 2015 Goodguys 18th PPG Nationals in Columbus, OH