Latest Articles & Updates, Galleries, & More!
- V8 Radio: The SEMA Show 2 Days Early, Automotive Trivia, and More
- 1957 Thunderbird Arrives at V8 Speed and Resto For Major Upgrades
- 1969 Chevrolet Camaro Fabrication, Bodywork, and Paint at the V8 Speed and Resto Shop
- ARP Fasteners for Mike’s GTO, Paint Tips, 24 Hours of LeMons, Trivia, and More!
- V8 Radio: Shout outs, SEMA Preview, V8 Speed and Resto Shop Projects, Trivia, and more!
Latest V8TV Video Feed
The calm before the show opens.
Kevin Oeste and Mike Clarke chat before the opening of the 2019 SEMA Show in Las Vegas. This was recorded in the Grand Lobby of the Las Vegas Convention Center a couple days before show opening as Kevin stood at the info desk. Yes, people asked him where the restroom is. Plus, there’s automotive trivia and the overselling adjective, all things you don’t want to miss on V8 Radio!
The GTO takes one step closer to super-bad.
A Carousel Red 1976 Pontiac Trans AM with a Pontiac 400 V8 is enough to make anyone's day, but this one needs a bit of help before tearing up the roads. It arrived in the V8 Speed & Resto Shop in need of some rust repairs and other maintenance. The V8 team installed a new floor section, new front subframe, and various suspension pieces that were worn out. The interior was treated to a layer of sound deadoner, and the engine now roars to life thanks to a Holley Sniper Quadrajet EFI system. Follow along as the V8 crew brings this bird back to high-flying shape!
It’s a great time to start a project!
Page 1 of 53