The Complete Book of Corvette - Revised & Updated
Every Model Since 1953
- In The Complete Book of Corvette, American automotive expert Mike Mueller details all of the generations, offering the definitive, all-encompassing volume showcasing over 60 years of Corvette history. Created in cooperation with General Motors and illustrated with 500 color and black-and-white photos from GM’s exclusive Design and Media Archives, the book highlights the development, tech specs, and visual prowess of the entire Corvette line. From that first 1953 ’Vette to the brand-new 2014 Corvette Stingray—the triumphant culmination of Chevrolet’s longstanding sports car expertise—The Complete Book of Corvette pays tribute to one of America’s proudest sports car traditions and the innovative company behind it.
- Hardcover, 304 pages, 9.75 x 12 in.
- Illustrations: 375 color & 67 b/w photos
- Item Number: 213346
- EAN (ISBN-13): 978-0760345740
- Publication Date: June 1, 2014
- Series: Complete Book Series
- Publisher: Motorbooks
Our Price $40.00