The Gen IV™ is Vintage Air's most powerful and intelligent climate control system. Gen IV systems utilize our exclusive fully electronic microprocessor control servomotor drives to eliminate cables or vacuum connections. Separate high capacity copper parallel-flow heat coil and aluminum plate and fin cooling coils provide outstanding performance and instant temperature adjustments. Our new 1959-60 Chevy Full-Size SureFit ™ system includes our exclusive Electronic Cable Converters which adapt toyour factory 4- lever Deluxe controls for electronic operation. The 2-Lever kits includes a 3-Knob underdash control pod for electronic operation. Additional features include variable blower speed and dash/floor/defrost blend. SureFit ™ Systems are engineered specifically for each vehicle application and require minimal alteration to the vehicle for installation.
- Fly-By-Wire fully electronic servo motor controls with no cables or capillary tube to route.
- Infinite “just right temperature” air blending
- Infinite blower fan speed adjustment
- High volume dehumidified defrost mode
- Separate high capacity aluminum plate & fin cooling coil
- Copper/brass CuproBrazeTM parallel flow heater coil
- Mounts behind the dash
- Uses your factory 4- lever Deluxe controls with our exclusive Electronic Cable Converters (2-Lever kits include 3-Knob underdash control pod)
- Flat steel firewall cover panel on some kits
561055 1959-60 Impala Evaporator Kit (2- lever controls)
561056 1959-60 Impala Evaporator Kit (4- lever controls)
961055 1959-60 Impala Complete Kit (2- lever controls)
961056 1959-60 Impala Complete Kit (4- lever controls)
*Complete Kit includes: Evaporator, condenser, drier, compressor, compressor
bracket, hose kit and binary safety switch.
Click on evaporator kit part number to view installation instructions
Retail Price: $1395.00 Note: Price Subject to change without notice
See more at the Vintage Air website.