Detroit Speed’s X-Gen series of front suspension systems allow you to integrate Detroit Speed suspension technology into any vehicle. This complete suspension module is available with a 59.5" track width and is ready to be subbed into your application with the 2” x 4” rail sections. These are the same suspension systems found in DSE’s bolt-in front frames so they have been designed, engineered, and developed to provide the ultimate in performance on both the road and the track.
• DSE exclusive suspension geometry for superior ride and handling
• OEM quality stamped crossmembers for improved structural rigidity
• Tubular upper and lower control arms
• ‘Detroit Tuned’ aluminum body coilover shocks
• ‘Detroit Tuned’ power rack and pinion steering
• Caster tuner bushings which allow independent caster/camber adjustments
• Integrated splined anti-roll bar
• Spanner Tool for easy shock adjustments
X-Gen 595 Specifications
Track Width (Hub to Hub): 59.5"
Maximum Wheel Backspacing: 6.125"
Total Suspension Travel: 6"
Framerail Dimensions: 2" x 4" x .120 w
Outer to Outer Frame width: 34.25"
Framerail Length: 25.25"
Distance from Rear of Framerail to Susp. Axis: 13.188"
Nominal Ride Height: 1.9"
NOTE: X-Gen series frame must ship freight.
NOTE: Does not include coilover springs, spring rates and sizes vary depending on vehicle.