So I hit a little snag in the sub frame connector install. I chose to use 1/4" tubing and steel plates but the 120 MIG welder the body shop has was not penetrating my test plate very well. Had it cranked up as high as it would go. I need a 220 to make sure I get it nice and secure in one go so I don't risk screwing up the frame with crappy welds. Here are a few pics of the connectors I cut:
I chose to go with a steel plate that had a few holes drilled in it for some puddle welds. Going to stich weld the paremeter and puddle weld each plate.
I also took some time to grind off a few bolts some incompetent exhaust installer welded to my frame. he didnt even weld them in the same spot on each side of the car.... looked terrible.