Latest Articles & Updates, Galleries, & More!
- Listener Mail, Corvette Project Update, Automotive Trivia, and Much More on the V8 Radio Podcast!
- 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle Maintenance and Upgrades at the V8 Speed and Resto Shop
- 1974 Dodge Dart Tuning and Matinenance at the V8 Speed and Resto Shop
- 1969 Chevrolet Camaro EFI Tuning at the V8 Speed and Resto Shop
- You DO need that car! We explain why along with trivia and more on the V8 Radio Podcast!
Latest V8TV Video Feed
Hanging out and talkin' cars.
The topics are all over the place on this episode of the V8 Radio Podcast! Kevin and Mike respond to some listener mail, covering topics like oil additives and buying versus building your dream car. There are some shop updates from V8 Speed & Resto, some personal stories, the mandatory automotive trivia, and much more in this randomized episode of the V8 Radio Podcast!
The owner of this deep blue 1970 Chevelle has had it since he was 15, and today, it needs some maintenance and updates to make it ready for the road once again.
This 1970 Plymouth Roadrunner arrived at the V8 Speed & Resto Shop in preparation for a major facelift. The V8 Team is extremely excited to bring this car to the next level!
This beautiful 1968 Shelby GT500KR Convertible was restored a few years ago, and is a really clean car. It is powered by a 428 Cobra Jet backed by a 4-speed transmission, but the engine doesn't run as it should, so our team at the V8 Speed and Resto Shop will be doing some diagnostics to see what's up with the Cobra Jet. Follow along to see the progress!
Click "Read More" for the complete photo gallery!
Contact the V8 Speed & Resto Shop with all your Classic or Muscle Car needs today!
817 S. MAIN STREET - RED BUD, IL 62278
Page 1 of 68